It is the mission of the Black Educators’ Alliance of Massachusetts to provide support to Black educators and to improve academic performance of all children, but particularly, students of color.
- We will promote excellence in teaching, leading and in student academic proficiency by sharing and modeling best practices in education.
- We will develop and maintain a network that ranges from preschool to university educators.
- We will develop and promulgate strategies to overcome the barriers that inhibit our children’s academic development.
- We will organize our membership into a sophisticated voice to advocate for quality education for children. We will develop our membership to model instructional excellence and educational leadership at all times. We will hold ourselves accountable for providing opportunities to support the effective development of excellence for Black Educators.
- We will serve as a resource to parents, community people and peers. We will unite with all who strive to accomplish our mission.
- We pledge to develop unparalleled instructional expertise within the ranks of the Black Educator’s Alliance of Massachusetts.